30th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th Assam State Open School if got compartment in 11th AHSEC?

Hello friends, I got compartment in my 11th AHSEC. I have taken Commerce. Now I don’t want to continue again with my 11th standard. I am looking for admission in Assam State Open School. So, it can be possible that I will get admission in 12th standard, if I choose this Board?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Open School Boards which are more valuable than Assam State Open School
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  3. Can I get admission to study 12th AHSEC in any Government school after completing 11th from a private school?
  4. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  5. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?
  6. Detailed procedure to register for 12th Assam State Open School Board exam?
  7. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  8. Good schools for 11th science after passing 11th from Rajasthan state open school
  9. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  10. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  12. Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  14. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  16. Is it possible to get admission again in school if I have failed in compartment eaxm?
  17. What are the disadvantages of Open School?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
28th March 2019, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th Assam State Open School if got compartment in 11th AHSEC?

Yes, open school admission is surely possible even if you have for the compartment in your class 11th. Open schooling or private schooling option doesn't require you to pass class 11th. You just need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board to get admission.

There will be no regular classes and you just have to appear for the class 12th board exams after studying on your own.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?