23rd March 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belongs to CBSE Board student?

25th March 2019, 08:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

Yes, it is beneficial to do your Higher secondary from Kendriya Vidyalaya AFS, Bagdogra. This is also a CBSE Board. You may visit the website as well for more details. The Website name is www.kvafsbagdogra.org/
26th March 2019, 08:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra?

Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra is also CBSE affiliated. They also follow the same pattern as NCERT. There would not be any changes to your college and Kendriya Vidyalaya.
To get admission in science stream, you must secure minimum 60% marks in your 10th standard to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra.

Registration in class 11th will done immediately after the result of 10th standard is declared until the full strength of the class is not achieved.

The admission will be completed within 20 days of the 10th result declared.

Registration forms will be available at the principal office at no cost.

1)Admission Fee Rs. 25.00
2)Re Admission Fee Rs 100.00
3)Tuition Fee for :- Rs 400.00
4) Computer Fund Rs.100
5)Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII) Rs. 500.00

The total amount that you need to pay is Rs.1025.
26th March 2019, 09:49 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra is also CBSE affiliated. They also follow the same pattern as NCERT. There would not be any changes to your college and Kendriya Vidyalaya.
To get admission in science stream, you must secure minimum 60% marks in your 10th standard to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra.

Registration in class 11th will done immediately after the result of 10th standard is declared until the full strength of the class is not achieved.

The admission will be completed within 20 days of the 10th result declared.

Registration forms will be available at the principal office at no cost.

1)Admission Fee Rs. 25.00
2)Re Admission Fee Rs 100.00
3)Tuition Fee for :- Rs 400.00
4) Computer Fund Rs.100
5)Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I - XII) Rs. 500.00

The total amount that you need to pay is Rs.1025.
27th March 2019, 09:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Kendriya Vidyalaya, I would recommend you to pursue your 11th and 12th standard from Kendriya Vidyalaya because faculty is highly intelligent of the school because they are experienced teachers and are recruited from all over the India.
A candidate is allowed to participate in in all the curricular activities so that the candidate must have overall development.
Especially in 11th and 12th standard the main focus of the teachers is to make the student good at studies and they also prepare the students for various medical as well as Engineering entrance tests.
Moreover the syllabus of the school is CBSE and most of the medical as well as Engineering entrance test are conducted by CBSE.
28th March 2019, 01:52 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS Bhagdogra.

** Co-Educational School

** Class I - Class XII

** CBSE Board

** Government School

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address: P.O. AFS Bagdogra, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734421, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?