15th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram for 5th standard admission. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

19th July 2019, 08:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

No, there is no entrance examination or admission test which is held for offering admission in Class 5th of JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya), Malappuram as any JNV across India does not offer admission to Class 5th. Also, one can seek admission in JNVs only in Class VI or Class IX or Class XI.

For details regarding JNV, Malappuram admissions, you can refer to the link http://www.jnvmalappuram.gov.in/.
19th July 2019, 08:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a co-educational and residential school. It is affiliated to CBSE.

The admission in the school is conducted on the basis of entrance test. The admission test is conducted for admission in std 6th and std 9th.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 5th in the school. You will have to wait for the next year to get admission.
20th July 2019, 11:39 AM
Shiv 99

No sir , there is no test conducted for admission to 5th class.
Admissions in jnv are for 6th, 9th and 11 th class.
Entrance Exam (objective) is scheduled in month of may or June and results are out within one month.
If your child gets selected for counselling, they text you and counselling can go on till all seats are filled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?