15th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

19th July 2019, 08:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure of getting admission in Class 5th of JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya), Malappuram then I would like to let you know that it is not possible as any JNV across India does not offer admission to Class 5th. Also, one can seek admission in JNVs only in Class VI or Class IX or Class XI.

For details regarding JNV, Malappuram admissions, you can refer to the link http://www.jnvmalappuram.gov.in/.
19th July 2019, 08:19 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in std 5th in JNV. JNV is affiliated to CBSE and is a co-education school.

The entrance test is conducted for admission in std 6th as well as std 9th.

So, if you want to get admission in the JNV, then you will have to wait for next year and qualify in the examination conducted for admission in std 6th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?