6th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

I want to admit my son in Billabong High International School, Mumbai. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for 11th Science of this school which is located in Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  2. Whether Billabong High International School is a best International school in Mumbai?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  4. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  5. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra Board to IGCSE for studying in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  6. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  7. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  8. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  9. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  10. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in 7th standard in any of Cambridge School Noida and Billabong High International School Noida? When they conducts entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?
  13. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol? -- [New]
  14. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  15. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  16. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  17. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better to choose among Science and Commerce in 9th ICSE if strong in Chemistry and weak in Mathematics?
10th July 2018, 02:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai is as follows.

Non-refundable processing fee is 750/- for ICSE and 1000/- for IGCSE.

Tuition Fee is Rs. 6,650

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Remove @
30th May 2020, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?

My son has studied 10th from ssc board...can he get admission in cbse board for 11th n 12th....if yes...thn what are the requirements n procedures
30th May 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed 10th from Maharashtra state board ..can he get admission for 11th in cbse board ..if yes wht are the procedures n requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?