15th March 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?

Can I get science in 11th class with 80% in private school. I want to take medical science in a good school. Especially for girls? I need the correct information soon as possible. Waiting for it. Thanks.

16th March 2015, 01:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in 11th standard in Science stream(Medical) in a good school. As you are having good percentage, you can apply for admission in top schools. Following are some of the top schools at which you can apply for 11th standard admission.

Delhi Public School
Address: Ishar Nagar, Himshikha, Pinjore, Panchkula, Haryana

SHEMFORD Futuristic Schools
Address: Block F, Behind Jai Apartments, Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi

Amity International School
Address: Road No 44, Block M, Saket Rd, New Delhi, Delhi

G.D. Goenka International School
Address: Sohna - Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana

St. Xavier's High School
Address: 289, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra

St Johns International Residential School
Address: Palanjur, Near Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

National Public School
Address: 1036/A, 5th Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka

Carmel Convent School
Address: East End Road, 4th block,Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
16th March 2015, 02:21 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school?

Yes you can get admission in any of the private school with science stream as you have secured 80% in your class 10th board exam. The only thing you have to look for is that you should have some documents in order to get admission in private school. The documents require for admission are as follows:

Attendance of last class attended in previous school.

Migration certificate

T.C (transfer certificate)

These are the main document require other document such as marks are depend on school criteria as you have secured 80% than you can get admission in most of the schools.
16th March 2015, 07:57 PM
anamikasenrocks

Yes, 80% is a good score and you can definitely obtain science in class 11. I don't know from which state you are. Otherwise suggesting some good ladies medical colleges would have been easier. But Lady Dufferin Medical College in Kolkata is one of the best Girl's medical college. There is also Dr.VRK Womens' Medical College & Research Centre in Andhra Pradesh.
But why do you want to shallow down your choices to girl's college only. As it is the choice for medical choices become automatically down, based on the ranks obtained. If you get a rank at the rear end of the list you will have lesser choices for medical colleges as well as seats available. If you score really high and rank at the top end then you will get more options for medical colleges. So try and get admitted in the best medical college available.
But for that you have to keep your Physical science, biological science and chemistry really strong. If you think then special tuition for the joint entrance examination. Through a good rank in either state level joint entrance examination or all India basis medical examination(AIPMT) can you make it into one of the medical colleges. Good Luck.
17th March 2015, 01:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in Science Stream in class 11 having scored 80% from private school as the minimum percentage required for admission in 11th Science stream is 60%.

You will have to collect the relevant documents in order to get admission in 11th standard;

> Migration certificate

> Transfer Certificate

> Mark sheet of pre-finals(in case the board results has not been announced)

You may also have to sit for entrance examination conducted in many reputed schools and after having qualified in such examination, you will most probably be eligible to get admission in class 11(Science)
24th March 2015, 04:49 PM
baggu helper
Member+

Yes, Of- course you can get admission to any good school with 80% marks. Even you can get you interested school with this percentage.

Then firstly make sure that some important documents are available there, mentioned by me

1. Migration Certificate
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Previous passing year Mark-sheet
4. Some important certificates which helps to get admission quickly.

After all of paper work, there shall a entrance exam is held, which is not so hard, so go for it.
24th March 2015, 08:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can get science stream for your secondary education being done your 10th with 80 % aggregate because there is no official restriction of marks for pursuing of different streams .It totally depends on your choice and interest about a particular stream .Choose that stream in which you have great interest Do not get stressed and pressurized by others and take wrong decision because it will be you who will be suffering in future not the others .
1st October 2015, 12:32 AM
gokul ka raja

Yes you are elligible for science stream definetely.
you can also choose good school also and you are elligible for the every stream and good marks.
6th April 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th class I any govt school of Saket New delhi?
5th June 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fees and fee structure of Carmel High School in 11th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?