7th April 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to get admission in KG at St Xavier School, Patna?

Hello sir, My son is born on 13th May 2014. Please guide me when will he become eligible to get admission in KG at St Xavier School, Patna?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Higher Secondary at St.Xavier's School and D.A.V. School, Patna?
  2. Minimum in which class and at what age admission is possible at St. Xavier's School?
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the criteria to get admission in St xavier school?
  5. Required age for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School?
  6. What is the minimum age required to get admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  7. Procedure of admission in St. Xavier's school class 1?
  8. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  11. Admission in 1st standard at St.Xavier's School, Kolkata for K.G. student of Durgapur branch?
  12. Admission criteria of class VII at St. Xavier's Collegiate School Kolkata?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for class XI (ISC) admission in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  14. What is the admission procedure of Nursery1 or Nursery2 at Xavier's school? What is the criteria followed?
  15. Complete details of admission for nursery class at St.Xavier' school?
  16. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in class 2nd at Xavier's school and its eligibility criteria
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in 11th standard at St. Xavier's High School, Nashik? -- [New]
7th April 2017, 06:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to get admission in KG at St Xavier School, Patna?

Age Criteria for getting admission in KG at St.Xavier School, Patna:

Here is the basic age criteria that is required for getting admission in St.Xavier School, Patna for KG class.

>> Your son's age must be more than 4 years in order to get admission in St.Xavier School, Patna

>> Based on the above mentioned age criteria, I am sorry to say that your son is not eligible for getting admission this year.

>> I suggest you to wait for one more year in order to get admission and for 1st class, the minimum age required is 5 years and note that age is considered as on 31st March of the academic year.
7th April 2017, 08:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, My son is born on 13th May 2014. Please guide me when will he become eligible to get admission in KG at St Xavier School, Patna?

Boys and girls are admitted to the St. Xavier School, Patna. The students between the ages of 3 years and 10 months to 4 years and 10 months only are eligible for admission to LKG in St. Xavier School, Patna. Admission is done only at the beginning of the academic session. So if your child satisfies the above age criteria then you can apply for the admission to the LKG in St. Xavier School, Patna. You can find the details about the admission in the St. Xavier School, Patna website. The website link is Click Here
8th April 2017, 02:41 AM
khanexpert

The candidate willing to get admission in St. Xavier's School in KG will have to have attained the minimum age of 3 years and 6 moths and not below that.
1st December 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Could you please let me know the admission date for standard 2 class
5th December 2019, 09:09 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

The age criteria minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years to get admission in KG at St. Xavier's School, patna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?