22nd February 2021, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria to study in 1st standard of Uttar Pradesh State Board affiliated schools

Hello friends, my daughter is 6 years old. Currently, I should enroll her for 1st standard. I want to admit her in a State Board school of Uttar Pradesh. What should be her age for 1st standard admission in Uttar Pradesh State Board affiliated schools?

25th February 2021, 10:51 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Age criteria to study in 1st standard of Uttar Pradesh State Board affiliated schools

Age criteria to study in 1st standard of Uttar Pradesh State Board affiliated schools is;

Age of child should be in between 5 - 7 years to take admission in UPSB affiliated school.

This age limit criteria is not to much strict everywhere.
26th February 2021, 02:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to study in 1st standard of Uttar Pradesh State Board affiliated schools

--- Age criteria to study in 1st standard of Uttar Pradesh State Board affiliated schools is 5.5 years.

As per the revised order from here on the age of the child for admission to class 1 in schools across the state including government / private /aided/unaided - will not younger than 5.5 years as on June 1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?