22nd February 2021, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

How to become creamy in Accountancy while studying in 11th Commerce?

Respected Sir, I am a Commerce student and find difficulties in Accountancy. I am studying in 11th standard but weak in Accountancy. Please help me to know how I make my Accountancy strong and become creamy? Please help me.

26th February 2021, 10:21 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to become creamy in Accountancy while studying in 11th Commerce?

To become creamy in accountancy a person must have perfect knowledge of accounting and auditing standard
He or she must be able to analyse the balance sheet and must have some grip in predicting future
Candidate must be aware of filling dates of all the resistance to the government
accounting is a very vast field to a candidate must also have some knowledge in financial accounting and must be very good in maths
the main key is to practice as more you will practice the sums and the balance sheets you will try to solve will make you more creamy in the particular subject
Try to solve as many exams and give many test series possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?