30th September 2015, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for AIEEE 2016 as i am also giving improvement exam in same year?

I am appearing for improvement next year and I have just secure 42% in ISC board 2015. So i want to know if i can apply for AIEEE as well while giving this exam?

30th September 2015, 09:38 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for AIEEE 2016 as i am also giving improvement exam in same year?

No, you are not eligible for AIEEE 2016 ( now JEE Main) after securing 42% marks. You can appear in the exam in the same year of improvement exam but candidate must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Candidate must have secure more than 50% in 12th class in all subjects in order to appear in JEE Main 2016 exam.
30th September 2015, 09:52 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for AIEEE 2016 as i am also giving improvement exam in same year?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the JEE examination along with the improvement examination as there is no AIEEE examination.

The examination is conducted for the admission of the candidates in the B.tech/B.E course in government institutions as IIT, NIT etc... The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have the PCM as main subject in the 10+2.
* Candidates can appear maximum for three times in the Mains.

So you are eligible to appear for the examination. The JEE examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance. The candidates need to qualify in each to appear for the next stage. So you can continue your preparation for the examination to qualify.
30th September 2015, 10:08 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

First of all let me tell you that there is no All India Engineering Entrance examination conducted by the Central board of Secondary education. AIEEE is replaced by the Joint Entrance examination mains stage.

Eligibility criteria for the exam is:

~~Candidate should have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The minimum percentage of marks is 50% in 10+2.

Make sure that the result of ISC improvement exam is declared before the result of JEE mains because results of 10+2 is taken into account for JEE mains rank. So you can apply for the both exams improvement as well as JEE mains.
30th September 2015, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appearing for improvement next year and I have just secure 42% in ISC board 2015. So i want to know if i can apply for AIEEE as well while giving this exam?
Yes, you are eligible for AIEEE exam.

Those candidates who have passed their 10+2 examinations or its equivalent degree from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics are eligible for AIEEE exam. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Best books for AIEEE examination :-

Complete Physics For AIEEE by Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Papers by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

AIEEE (Class XII) In English by Practice Guru
Publisher: Practice Guru
30th September 2015, 03:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for JEE exam in the same year in which you will appear for improvement exams.
Exam of improvement will be held in month of March and result will be declared in the month of May.
30th September 2015, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

AIEEE doesn't exist now and there is JEE for which you can apply if you want admission in top engineering colleges in India. You haven't got 50% marks which is the basic requirement for JEE, therefore, you are not eligible for it.

You have to secure 50% marks after improvement exam to become eligible for JEE Main. Till then you are not allowed d to appear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?