10th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 10th Haryana Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test?

Sir, I got failed in selection test of 10th Haryana State Board. So, I haven’t qualified for my Board exam. But I want to know that I am eligible to change my Board now and give my 10th Board exam from Haryana Board in next year?

17th November 2018, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 10th Haryana Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test?

Regular schools won't give you admission, because registration for board exams usually takes place one year earlier. Hence, all you can do is, appear from the same board and school.

Other option is open schooling, which is there for anyone, who wants to give board exams directly. Those who have failed in board exams or haven't qualified for board exams, can give NIOS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?