8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 10th NIOS Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test of WBBSE?

Sir, I got failed in selection test of 10th WBBSE. So, I haven’t qualified for my Board exam. But I want to know that I am eligible to change my Board now and give my 10th Board exam from NIOS Board in next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IAF airman post being a NIOS class 10th pass candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test of State Board?
  3. Possibility to appear in 10th WBBSE Board exam next year for 13 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get Government jobs for NIOS students?
  5. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
  6. Should I enroll my daughter in NIOS for 10th Board exam as she is weak in studies? -- [New]
  7. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad after 12th for 10th NIOS student?
  9. CBSE 9th failed can get admission in 10th NIOS board? NIOS 10th standard and 11th standard from a school can be done simultaneously?
  10. Can I get admission in NIOS Board being a 10th passed 20 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  12. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  13. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  14. Can I complet 10th standard from NIOS board? Will it affect my future?
  15. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  16. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  17. Will I be allowed to take admission in class 11th under ISC or CBSE Board after passing 10th from NIOS?
  18. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th WBBSE Board exam?
11th April 2018, 11:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 10th NIOS Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test of WBBSE?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in class 10th examination from NIOS in the next year, there is no problem in it. If you fail to qualify in the board examinations, you can very much apply for class 10th examination form NIOS Board.
13th April 2018, 03:42 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 10th NIOS Board exam next year if failed in 10th Selection Test of WBBSE?

If you want to join NIOS Board then you are surely eligible to write board exam next year from NIOS Board.
But if you want to stay in same board i.e. WBBSE then it is quite important to pass selection test to get qualify for appearing in board exam.
14th April 2018, 01:25 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can apply for 10th NIOS board examination. You are eligible to apply for this board whether you got failed in 10th selection test of WBBSE.

NIOS board provide application form to enroll in 10th standard twice in a year. So, I suggest you to check the details regarding your query from the official website of NIOS Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?