19th July 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear the 12th Haryana Board improvement exam with 1 year gap?

Hi friends, I have passed my 12th and scored 44% marks last year with Haryana Board. I want to appear for the improvement exam but this year I didn't appeared. So, am I eligible to appear for the next year?

3rd February 2021, 06:43 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear the 12th Haryana Board improvement exam with 1 year gap?

Yes you can repeat 12th standard again after a gap of 1 year you can give your exams as many time as you want but as you have a gap you must have to submit gap certificate along with other documents when applying for your exam
Secondly you should work hard to get more marks than the previous one because the previous marks will be wiped out and the news scores will be e given to you
So you should have more confidence of studying hard to achieve more marks then the previous masks.
So work hard to get good percentage and all the best in your achievement achievement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?