8th April 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to secure BCA admission with NIOS 12th Maths, Data Entry, Hindi and English subjects?

Hi Sir, I want to study BCA course. But I am doing my 12th with an NIOS Board. I have Maths, Data Entry, Hindi and English subjects. So, with these subjects, I am eligible to secure admission for the BCA course?

12th April 2020, 01:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure BCA admission with NIOS 12th Maths, Data Entry, Hindi and English subjects?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission in BCA course with NIOS certificate.
In order to pursue BCA course that stands for Bachelor of Computer Application, the candidate should have done 12th with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
NIOS certificate is a valid certificate and has same value as that of any other board such as CBSE, ICSE or any other state board.
12th April 2020, 08:04 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to secure BCA admission with NIOS 12th Maths, Data Entry, Hindi and English subjects?

--Eligibility Criteria:-

:- Candidate must passed 12th from recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:- Candidate must passed 12th with Math as a compulsory subject to get admission in the course of BCA.

--NOTE:- NiOS board is also applicable to get admission in BCA course. It's also under a recgonzisd board.
22nd August 2022, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have English, Data Entry in NIOS 12 class can i get admission in IPU BCA course.
mobile no. 9958949801
Roshan Lal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?