7th October 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IELTS being an NIOS candidate with Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi and Home Science subjects?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th with NIOS Board from Jaipur, Rajasthan and I have passed 12th with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi and Home Science. Now I want to give IELTS for going Abroad so can I applicable for this?
Please guide me. Your guidance is very helpful for me.

5th November 2015, 02:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IELTS being an NIOS candidate with Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi and Home Science subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th with NIOS Board from Jaipur, Rajasthan and I have passed 12th with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, English, Hindi and Home Science. Now I want to give IELTS for going Abroad so can I applicable for this?
Please guide me. Your guidance is very helpful for me.
Yes, NIOS student are eligible for IELTS entrance exam.

This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?