17th March 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Intermediate Science having completed 10th around 2 years ago?

Hello everyone, I have scored 61% in my 10th with Jharkhand Board around 2 years ago. After that I discontinued my education. Now I am willing to study Intermediate with a Science stream. So, kindly tell me am I eligible for doing this course?

19th March 2020, 09:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Intermediate Science having completed 10th around 2 years ago?

Yes, definitely you can very much get admission in class 11th after having gap of 2 years after your 10th.
According to the CBSE rules one can get admission after having 1 or 2 years gap but the candidate has to show a valid document or reason for gap.
19th March 2020, 11:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Intermediate Science having completed 10th around 2 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have scored 61% in my 10th with Jharkhand Board around 2 years ago. After that I discontinued my education. Now I am willing to study Intermediate with a Science stream. So, kindly tell me am I eligible for doing this course?
There are a lot of opportunities open to you if you want to resume your studies. Distance education is the greatest choice for you.
Today, the trend of distance education is growing, which can support your study for your jobs. There are a lot of opportunities for you if you want to restart your studies. A distance study is a perfect option for you. Today, the distance education phenomenon is on the rise, which will help your research for your work.
20th March 2020, 02:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You are allowed to take admission in 11th standard after gap of 2 years but it is mandatory for you to show the proof having reason for such gap.
It is a Affidavit made at Tehsil.
28th March 2020, 04:18 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---As per the latest Information,minimum of 3 years gap is acceptable so you are eligible for getting admission in intermediate with 2 years gap.

--All you have to do is prepare a Affidavit which can be submit to the school where you are intrested to get admission with proper reason mentioning of the gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?