21st March 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Kerala Board exam?

Hi Sir, I want to score full 100 marks in English subject for 10th Kerala Board exam. I am good in English and I want to score full marks. Is it possible? Can I score full marks? Please tell me about the possibility.

24th March 2020, 07:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Kerala Board exam?

As English is a language subject hence, it is very difficult to score full marks in this subject. However, you can try to get above 90% in the subject and for that you have to to prepare yourself accordingly.
The better would be to practice previous year question papers as much as possible in order to get the idea how questions are asked.
There are many books available in the market which are very good to prepare for English subject such as by Arihant.
25th March 2020, 08:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to score full marks in English of 10th Kerala Board exam?

It is not possible to score full marks in English of 10th Kerala board examination but you can prepare yourself to score above 95 if you perform the exam very well.
It is very difficult to get full marks in language subjects.
28th March 2020, 05:09 AM
Ravindra poonia

Yeah everything is possible which is you think
28th March 2020, 04:12 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Its not possible to get full Mark's in Language subjects but give your best shot for getting at least the range in between 90-95.

--Important Tips:-
:- Improve Writing skills

:- Improve handwriting

:- Start Preparing Early.

:- Understand the Fact.

:- Don't try to mug up each and everything.

:- Try to speak in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?