26th November 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work as kindergarten school Teacher if pursuing B.Ed degree?

I am staying in Chennai. Am I eligible to work in kindergarten school if pursuing B.Ed degree? Can you please let me know what is the qualification required to apply? Which schools can I apply for? Waiting to get the right information. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. Is B.Ed degree must for Work Education Teacher?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47% marks?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D and B.Ed simultaneously? What is the eligibility criteria required for it?
  5. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA degree with 45%?
  6. What is qualification required for primary school computer teacher?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed degree? In which states this degree is recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become a teacher with BEd(Physical Sciences) Degree of Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  11. Is it possible for a B.Com graduate Housewife to become a Government Teacher?
  12. Result of admission for kinder garden children in Puttaparthi?
  13. Admission in Kindergarten is beneficial for 3 years old candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  15. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in B.Ed college in AP after pursuing M.A education from UP?
  16. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  17. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  18. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
2nd December 2017, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work as kindergarten school Teacher if pursuing B.Ed degree?

Yes, you are eligible to work as a Kindergarten school teacher even if you are pursuing B.Ed degree course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to teach kindergarten kids. After completion of your B.Ed course, you can apply for government job to teach primary and high school students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?