28th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Which B School I can select which would help me to study the course plus prepare for IES exam?

Hello,

I am b.tech(ece) passout. I want to crack IES exam. But dn't want to wst my entire time in coaching classes.if i planned to join b-school and then can i prepare for ies exam while pursuing my mba.kindly help me out.i am in a big state of confusion.

29th October 2015, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which B School I can select which would help me to study the course plus prepare for IES exam?

IES preparation is up to you and B Schools have nothing to do with it. You have to take out time from your schedule to prepare for exams and if you are doing a regular course like MBA then it will be difficult to devote enough time for preparation.

Therefore, you can join any B school but they don't have any special provision for IES aspirants. It is all up to you to manage your time table.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?