17th December 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Becoming a Commercial Pilot without studying maths or physics in 12th

Can we become a commercial pilot by getting 60% marks in 12th but didnt Study mathematics or physics?

19th December 2014, 09:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Becoming a Commercial Pilot without studying maths or physics in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we become a commercial pilot by getting 60% marks in 12th but didnt Study mathematics or physics?
Sorry to say that you are eligible to get admission for Commercial Pilot without studying Mathematics or Physics subjects. In order to become a Commercial Pilot, you need to get Commercial Pilot License.

Eligibility Criteria for Commercial Pilot License training ::

Educational Qualification:
Applicant have to Pass 12th grade with minimum of 45% in Mathematics, Physics and English subjects taken from a recognized Board/University. Final year students can also eligible.

Minimum Age:
Applicant must have reached 17 years.
26th June 2021, 09:09 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Becoming a Commercial Pilot without studying maths or physics in 12th

You should have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics in your 10+2 with recognized board than you are eligible for commercial pilot in India.
Firstly clear written exam: examinations conducted to test the knowledge of students in subjects like: English, physics, mathematics,chemistry.
To become commercial pilot licence needs to study b.sc aviation from well recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?