21st June 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Being a general candidate can I get admission if secured 8229 rank in KIITEE Online Test?

hello everyone
i ranked 8229 in kiitee mbbs online test .
is there any chance to get seat in this
year as general candidate???????
please tell me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if secured 511 rank in KIITEE Medical(BDS) being a ST candidate? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech if secured 21371 rank in KIITEE?
  3. Is there any chance to get admitted in KIITEE? I have scored 25892 in KIITEE
  4. Can I get Education Loan for KIITEE?
  5. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  6. Which branch will I get in KIITEE after getting 5436 rank?
  7. Annual fee structure for KIIT 4th year B.Tech course?
  8. List of top colleges I can apply for with my KIITEE rank 1975(general women outside Orissar) and rank 13500(general outside Orissa)? How may I get details about Hostel charge for this institute?
  9. Syllabus for computer from primary to secondary level?
  10. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  11. Will I get admission in PMCH/AMCH if secured 532 rank in BCECE Mains being a general candidate?
  12. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27556 rank in KIITEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 7012 in general category in KIITEE MBBS entrance exam?
  14. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get?
  15. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBBS in KIIT?
  17. Can I get admission in MBM engineering college, Jodhpur? Which branch may I get in MBM, Jodhpur? I have secured secured 1867 rank under general categories and 301 rank under girl categories?
  18. Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?
27th June 2014, 12:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a general candidate can I get admission if secured 8229 rank in KIITEE Online Test?

I am extremely sorry to state that it will be hard for you to get a seat in the medical of KIIT University with a rank of 8229. This is because the number of seats is not very large in medical and there has been a huge increase in the number of students who want to study in KIIT University after KIIT university is accredited as A grade university by MHRD with good exposure and placement record. But you must attend the counselling since there might be chance due to absence of candidates having rank lower than you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?