15th May 2011, 02:41 AM
mahakgoel

List of top colleges I can apply for with my KIITEE rank 1975(general women outside Orissar) and rank 13500(general outside Orissa)? How may I get details about Hostel charge for this institute?

My KIITEE- RANK IS 1975 (GENERAL WOMEN OUTSIDE ORISSA) & 13500 rank (General outside Orissa). I have been shortlisted for counselling on the very first day on as per my general women rank 1975.
Should i consider now or later as result of all other exams are still awaited.
at this rank what branch i may get and please tell me the expense for fee and other charges including hostel charge for this institurte.

Regards

Mahak goel
lucknow

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  2. Can I get Computer Science with 4789 rank in KIITEE? Total fee expenses with hostel charges?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charge after scoring 2783 rank in KIITEE
  4. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
  5. List of top 10 colleges in Orissa after scoring 3260 rank in OJEE?
  6. Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?
  7. Which stream will I get after scoring KIITEE overall rank of 11329 and women category rank of 1643? How much money to pay for food and mess?
  8. In which college could I get after scoring 369 rank in KIITEE?
  9. What's the tution fee and hostel charge of B.Tech in KIIT(Orissa)?
  10. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  11. What are the chances of admission in B.Tech in computer science or IT after scorign 16800 rank in KIITEE and 3065 rank in womens category?
  12. How to get admission in Orissa college? I have scored 8761 rank in OJEE
  13. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top government polytechnic colleges to get admission after taking 3803 CML rank? -- [New]
  15. Could I expect top 10 colleges Orissa after scoring 5823 rank in OJEE?
  16. Is there any chance to get admitted in KIITEE? I have scored 25892 in KIITEE
  17. Which branch(outside Orissa) can I get with rank 7201(Orissa)?
  18. Syllabus for computer from primary to secondary level?
13th June 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges I can apply for with my KIITEE rank 1975(general women outside Orissar) and rank 13500(general outside Orissa)? How may I get details about Hostel charge for this institute?

my marks in cbse XII are 85%.. how can i get admission in kiit.. tanishta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?