8th May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?

minimum rank in kiitee 2013 to gnr.condidate for admisiom in kiit uni.

30th June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?

whats the cut off marks or whats the minimum percentage one has to score to get admission in kiit
1st July 2013, 02:34 AM
vetdoc.01

Smile Re: Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
minimum rank in kiitee 2013 to gnr.condidate for admisiom in kiit uni.
Hie!

The cut off marks depends on the performance of the candidates that particular yaer. still if you want an average it can be said that minimum 75% marks should go as cut off in KIITEE almost every year hence you can expect the same or more this year too. as competition is growing every year.

ALL THE BEST
1st July 2013, 01:52 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university?

Candidates applying for B.Tech.(4years),B.Tech& M.Tech - Dual Degree (5years) & B.Tech&MBA-Dual Degree(5 years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.

I.Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2011,2012 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2013 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 years), B.Tech & M.Tech- Dual Degree (5 years), B.Tech & MBA- Dual Degree (5years) course of the University.

II.Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.

III.Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.

IV.B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.

V.Should have born on or after 01.07.1992.

I hope this would be helpful to you.
1st July 2013, 06:38 PM
Transporter 3

Location: 301.b second floor seshanka residency s.nagar,moula-ali opposite royal function hall hyderbad

Hello friends.................,

The cut off marks depends on the performance of the candidates that particular year.

Still if you want an average it can be said that minimum 75% marks should go as

cut off in K.I.I.T.E.E almost every year and also you can expect the same or

more this year too.As competition is growing in a high level every year.

So All the best and good luck for your bright future my friends............!!!!!!!!
1st July 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

June foundation result 2 013
20th May 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I get in kiit medical entrance about 12292 rank than can I get admissions in kiit university
26th April 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Whats was the cut off marks and rank required to get biotechnology dual in 2014 session ???
28th April 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the min marks required for admission in kiit in the entrance exm.??
Just an avg....!!!
7th May 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that if during counselling i give DDof 62000 Rs but later i cancel my admission then can i get this money back
11th May 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a general category girl with General Rank 15180 and Women rank 2742. I will appear in counselling for the day scheduled for girls i.e. on the first day. What could be my fate?
13th April 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear in KIITEE entrance exam 2017. I have not got 60% marks in class 12 in 2016 CBSE exam but I have given improvement CBSE exam in all subject and will got more than 70%.Am I eligible to get admission?
28th April 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I had got 330 rank in BCA kiits entrance exam and i am confused that i attend counseling or not .is there is chance to got addmission.
8th May 2017, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I get a ranking of 15800 in kiit b.tech.. But my board result will not be good it will be around 60%, so in which stream i can get in kiit ?? And what is the minimum money required for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?