12th March 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam?

Dear friends, I am planning to admit my son in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam for 5th standard. But I don’t know about the value of this school. I just want to know that is it beneficial to admit my son in this school? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 09:34 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam?

Yes, it is beneficial to admit a candidate in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam. As per my suggestion, you should admit your son in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam for 5th standard. For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Contact Address

Address: MVP Main Rd, Sector 10, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530017
Phone: 089125 52718
21st March 2019, 08:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to admit my son in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam for 5th standard. But I don’t know about the value of this school. I just want to know that is it beneficial to admit my son in this school? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!
Yes, it is beneficial to admit a candidate in Alwardas Public School, Vishakapatnam. The Alwardas public school Visakhapatnam is one of the best school.

Important benefit of school are,

1. The school has 35 years of excellence
2. The school is approved by council for ISC examinations, New Delhi for ICSE and ISC.
3. The school has affiliated to Andhra Pradesh state board for SSC.
4. The school has awarded British Council International School award 2014-2017

The classroom of students along with the Library, the seminar hall, the science labs, the computer labs, the physical education department, and staff rooms.

Official website - apsvizag.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?