11th March 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Don Bosco HS School, Wokha?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Don Bosco HS School, Wokha. I want to admit him in 5th standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th March 2019, 06:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Don Bosco HS School, Wokha?

The documents required are as follows :

* Previous mark sheets
* Character certificate
* Transfer certificate
* Migration Certificate

The school may conduct an entrance test which needs to be cleared.
21st March 2019, 12:38 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Don Bosco HS School, Wokha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Don Bosco HS School, Wokha. I want to admit him in 5th standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
The requirements of getting admission in Don Bosco Higher Secondary School - Wokha are,

1. The candidates have to introduce personally to the principal and he will be responsible for his conduct and payment of fees.

2. Candidates have to score the minimum score of 50% in admission test conducted by the school.

3. Candidates also provide the Transfer Certificate, Photos of candidates at the time of admission.

4. Principal the final authority in granting admissions to Don Bosco school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?