8th September 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar?

Dear friends, I am planning to admit my son in KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar for Nursery. But I don’t know about the value of this school. I just want to know that is it beneficial to admit my son in this school? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 07:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar?

Yes, no doubt KIIT is among the best school in Bhubaneshwar and help the student in getting all round development progress which is not in case with other schools due to lack of infrastructure and faculties.

So, if you are getting an opportunity to get the admission do not come in suspicion or hesitate to take the admission.
12th September 2018, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar?

Different people have different view about a school. The only people, who will give you the right information will be the students and parents, who are connected with that school.

You can also visit the school campus to know more about the infrastructure and environment. If everything is according to your liking, then surely go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?