17th August 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

Dear friends, I am a student of CBSE Board, studying in 10th standard. I want to migrate to ISC Board after completing my 10th from CBSE Board for 11th standard admission. Can you please let me know about the requirements for migration? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 12:32 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

There is no any special procedure required to change board.
You have to submit migration or SLC certificate to get admission. These are the important documents required for admission.
You can get all these from school at the time of collecting documents.
12th September 2018, 01:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to migrate from CBSE Board to ISC for 10th standard student?

Yes, candidates passed 10th are eligible to get the migration certificate and are eligible to get admission in another board for 12th and higher studies.

So, you have to submit the migration certificate to get the admission in ISC board after completion of 10th in CBSE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?