8th September 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Whether KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar offer Higher Secondary Science course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure admission in KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar. I want to do Higher Secondary Science from this school after completed my 10th CBSE. I just want to know that Higher Secondary Science is available in this school or not.

10th September 2018, 05:27 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar offer Higher Secondary Science course?

Yes, of course. KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar offer higher secondary science course.

Documents required to get admission are listed below:-
The application form for admission should be dully filled
Previous school reports/ transcripts
Two passport size photographs of guardian/ chaperon (if required)
Five passport size photographs of the student
ID/ visa page of passport/ photo page
Student health card (attached)
Proof of Student’s Date of Birth/ Birth Certificate
11th September 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar offer Higher Secondary Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure admission in KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar. I want to do Higher Secondary Science from this school after completed my 10th CBSE. I just want to know that Higher Secondary Science is available in this school or not.

Yes, KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar offers Higher Secondary Science course. KIIT International School offers Humanities, Science and Commerce streams at Higher Secondary level (CBSE). KIIT International School offers CBSE from KG to Senor Secondary and it is safe, secured and hygienic ambience. KIIT International School is with Wi-Fi, AC Campus with very good infrastructure. KIIT International School has experienced teachers and it is a co-education school. KIIT International School website link is given Click Here
11th September 2018, 07:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, KIIT Bhubaneshwar offer 10th in CBSE as well as IGCSE board also.

KIIT is among the best school in the Odisha and have best faculty, infrastructure and result.

But there is no direct admission in the school in 10th. So, you have to take admission in std 9th if you want to appear for 10th with CBSE board.
13th September 2018, 04:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Higher secondary Science courses are offered by KIIT International School, Bhubaneswar.
Eligibility criteria to study science courses in KIIT International School are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10th standard examination with minimum of 75% aggregate from a recognized board.
13th September 2018, 05:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, they offer studies up to class 12th. You can apply for admission in class 11th based on your class 10th board marks. Just make sure you have got enough marks to clear the cut off.

Admission will be on merit, on the basis of marks in the subject concerned according to your choice of stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?