17th August 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in St. Xavier’s High School Patna?

Dear friends, I am planning to admit my son in St. Xavier’s High School Patna for 1st standard. But I don’t know about the value of this school. I just want to know that is it beneficial to admit my son in this school? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

22nd August 2019, 03:43 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Is it beneficial to admit a candidate in St. Xavier’s High School Patna?

Yes, the above mentioned school is among one of the good schools in the region. Therefore, if you wish to get your child admitted in the above school, you should opt for it. For admission however your child will have to appear for an admission test, conducted by the prospective institute and admission will be provided on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?