8th June 2011, 03:15 PM
durairajd

Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?

Please reply me whether MCI approval for Sivaganga Medical College obtained? When the MBBS course in the aforesaid college expected to commence? Also tell me whether the increase in the MBBS seats proposed by Govt of TN was appproved by MCI or still pending? What are the new medical college approved by MCI this year

21st June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?

How much will be the cut off for BC candidate in 2011 for MBBS course. Will it come down till 196? what about the increase of seats
in tamil nadu?
22nd June 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?

sir which private medical college in tamilnadu mci approval for the first year mbbs pending.please inform.
30th June 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Ambedkar Nagar,Uttar Pradesh medical college is approved by MCI or not.
22nd May 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

did admission had opened for MBBS COURSE 2012?
26th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a list of approved bams colleges in karnatakaa state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?