3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam?

I have my brother doing his MBBS in Ukraine at Zaporozhye State Medical University. Will he be eligible to take up the MCI exam here in India after he's done with his course there at Ukraine? Is that college takes MCI exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine approved by MCI to study MBBS course? Process to get an education loan for admission in the above university? -- [New]
  2. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  3. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  5. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  6. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  7. Does MBBS from Zaporozhye State Medical University Ukraine has future prospects in India?
  8. Can I work in India after doing PG from Ukraine? Is it approved by MCI and valid in India?
  9. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  10. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  11. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  12. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  13. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  14. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
  15. When will Common Medical Entrance Exam be conducted by MCI?
  16. Is BSM university is recognized by MCI ? How may I do practice for the same? What's the future prospective
  17. Is Kharkiv National Medical University approved by MCI for MBBS course?
  18. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China
15th November 2016, 07:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam?

Yes, your brother can opt for MCI screening exam after completion of MBBS course in Ukraine. If he wants to practice in India then he needs to clear the screening exam of MCI to get the license of practising. Zaporozhye State Medical University will not be conducting any MCI screening exam. He needs to come to India to appear for the MCI screening exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?