7th May 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Administrative Service for 12th Science student? Details of RAW Service?

Hi everyone, now I am 23 years old and studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to join in RAW. I want the full details about RAW. Now a day Engineering has become a famous but there is no guarantee to get jobs. So my thought is I want to go for Administrative Service in my future. So, I think that RAW is the best choice for me.

14th May 2019, 06:40 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Administrative Service for 12th Science student? Details of RAW Service?

It is very much amazing to join administrative services and to serve the country at higher level. But the main point is that you cannot appear for administrative services entrance examination being just a 12th passed candidate. For it the minimum eligibility criteria is graduation in any stream. So you have to go for any bachelors degree and complete it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?