7th January 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Mizoram Board 11th Humanities student?

Hello everyone, my daughter is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Humanities stream and she is studying in Mizoram Board. She didn’t take any coaching but she scored above 75% marks in her 10th standard Board exam. Now, I think to join her in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

20th February 2019, 08:42 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for Mizoram Board 11th Humanities student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, my daughter is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Humanities stream and she is studying in Mizoram Board. She didn’t take any coaching but she scored above 75% marks in her 10th standard Board exam. Now, I think to join her in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?
That totally depends on your capability, Interest, and dedication.

- How you study,
- How much time taken you study.

Let's see joining coaching class is beneficial for you or not. In humanities stream mainly you have to study English and History subjects, which require writing skill and fluency in the language.

For the above things, you need an experienced person to guide you to score good marks in both 11th and 12th standard too.

Please, do not fully depend on the coaching class. Your own efforts, capability, Interest, and dedication are much important to score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?