3rd September 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 11th Science Mizoram Board student?

Hello everyone, my daughter is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Science stream and she is studying in Mizoram Board. She didn’t take any coaching but she scored 61% marks in her 10th standard. Now, I think to join her in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

13th September 2018, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 11th Science Mizoram Board student?

Joining any coaching classes is your own personal decision based on your career goal. If you think that the school is not providing enough to your child, then surely you can go for it.

Competitive exams have different syllabus and questions asked are different. Hence, for preparation of such exams, extra coaching may be required, if school is not providing it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?