28th January 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for a candidate with 70% in Bihar Board 12th Humanities?

Hi Sir, I am a female candidate and I have secured 70% marks in the Board exam of 12th standard with Humanities stream from Bihar Board. I want to know about the scholarships which I can apply for.

20th February 2019, 08:07 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate with 70% in Bihar Board 12th Humanities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am a female candidate and I have secured 70% marks in the Board exam of 12th standard with Humanities stream from Bihar Board. I want to know about the scholarships which I can apply for.
Yes, you can get a scholarship, but it's mandatory that, you must satisfy some basic criteria like Annual income, total percentage etc in order to get a scholarship.

Those who are interested to apply for Scholarships after 12th standard should score at least 80% in 12th board exam in order to be eligible for Scholarships.

- Scholarships will get differs for the students taking admission in graduation.

Common Eligibility Criteria for getting Scholarship:
  • The candidate should be a citizen of Bihar
  • The candidate should score at least 80% in 12th class
  • Candidate's family yearly Income not more than 4.5 lakh per annum or else form will get rejected.

Since you have scored 70% in the 12th board, you may have a chance to get a scholarship. Here, I am listing you some scholarship which you can apply after 12th.

Scholarship for Available for a Girls in Bihar:
  1. Bihar Board BSEB Scholarship
  2. AICTE Scholarship
  3. Maulana Azad National Scholarship
  4. CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
  5. Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
  6. Google Anita Borg Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?