25th April 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to pursue Bachelor of Fine Arts course for an Intermediate Humanities student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 11th standard with Humanities stream from Uttar Pradesh Board. I am interested in Fine Arts and planning to do Bachelor of Fine Arts course after completing my Intermediate course. As, I am a Humanities student, it will be beneficial for me?

30th April 2020, 01:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to pursue Bachelor of Fine Arts course for an Intermediate Humanities student?

Yes, it will be definitely beneficial for you if you have interest in Fine Arts. Most of the candidates do not select subjects or stream of their own choice, they just follow the trend, experts advice, peer pressure, parent's dream etc.

A candidate can excel only when he/she opts for stream of his choice. It is a simple reasoning that when you like something or some subject, you give your level best for perfection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?