8th March 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for Intermediate compartment candidate?

Hello,
I have passed Intermediate through compartment exam. Do I eligible for studying Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
9th March 2016, 02:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for Intermediate compartment candidate?

Yes, as you have passed all your subjects of 12th class, you are eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts.

Candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board in any stream.
Some colleges conducts entrance exam for it but most of the colleges gives admission on the basis of candidate's aggregate in 12th class.
Course duration is 3 years.
Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
9th March 2016, 08:47 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for Intermediate compartment candidate?

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue BFA course from various Institutes. You can apply for the course online and then can follow the admission steps mentioned. Most of the Institutes provide admission to candidates on the basis of marks scored in some prominent entrance examinations or can give directly admission to candidates on their 12th basis.
16th May 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I desire and live for arts, but after 10 i pursued commerce with fine arts. I think i will be getting compartment in one of subjects. Am i will be able to pursue my course in Fine Arts....?
29th May 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Will DU will give BFA after clearing my compartment exam from commerce stream? Because result will be declare in august. Will they accept me for the course(BFA).
Please help me by replying soon. Please!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?