25th February 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Bolosing Memorial School, Golaghat for 4th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Bolosing Memorial School, Golaghat. He is in 4th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to this school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

1st March 2019, 09:54 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Bolosing Memorial School, Golaghat for 4th standard student?

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study in Bolosing Memorial School, Golaghat for the 4th standard student.

NOTE: Class V to Class XII and Co-Educational School.

If you want to get more information, then you can contact at the address of Bolosing Memorial School, Golaghat.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Baranagar Road, Barpathar
Golaghat, Assam 785602 , India
1st March 2019, 10:21 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Bolosing Memorial School, Golaghat for 4th standard student?

Yes, it will be beneficial for your child to get admission in the above mentioned school, depends upon the type of student your child is. It barely matters which school one is studying, the ultimate thing is that the candidate should well in studies.

Therefore, you should not worry much about your child being in xyz school, just focus in his grooming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?