29th January 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?

hi
i have just completed my 10thnow i"ve decided to choose science stream with computer science for my 12th. since i dont want to become a doctor and hate biology. but all my friends are takin science with biology. is computer science good enough to study in 12th. what other fields can i turn to after my 2....................pls pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  3. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  4. Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?
  5. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MCA after completing S.Y.B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  8. Which courses I can study after completion of 12th class in Computer Science to become a Navy Officer?
  9. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  10. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  11. How many entrance exams are there of computer science after 12th? How should I study
  12. Is it beneficial to do M.Tech after B.Tech computer science to get into R&D sector?
  13. Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA?
  14. After my 12th in computer science what can I do?
  15. How to study for CA after scoring above 850 in 12th exam
  16. How can I become a Pilot after studying in 11th computer science?
  17. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to study Archeology after taking computer science in 12th?
30th January 2015, 04:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?

If you are interested to join in engineering and to become a computer science engineer, the computer science subject will be very helpful to you in knowing the basics of the computer science field. And you have already said that you are interested to pursue MBBS course. So, there is no need to choose Biology subject.

Following are some of the courses, in which you can join after 12th standard.
-> BCA
-> B.Tech
-> B.com
-> B.Sc
22nd December 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?

Can I study computer in 9th after studing biology in pre 9th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?