22nd April 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in International School for 4th standard student?

Hello, my son is studying in 4th class. He is studying from CBSE Board and we live in Bhubaneswar. I am planning to shift him in the international school from 5th standard. So, is this a good decision? My son get any benefit?

3rd May 2019, 01:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in International School for 4th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my son is studying in 4th class. He is studying from CBSE Board and we live in Bhubaneswar. I am planning to shift him in the international school from 5th standard. So, is this a good decision? My son get any benefit?

Yes, it is beneficial to study in the International School for the 4th standard student. In general, International School has good ambience, educational system, facilities, faculties and it also has extracurricular activities like sports & games. Most of the International Schools have internationally recognized syllabus and International Schools also helps students to be strong physically and mentally. International Schools will have very good infrastructure like Labs, Library, Auditorium, Playground, etc. Therefore, it is beneficial to study in International Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?