28th November 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Which is best for a brilliant student IGCSE or ICSE?

My child is in Mumbai 7th grade in ICSE and gets 90% and has to choose IGCSE or ICSE for next 3 years, irrespective of what she does after 10th, which one she should go for, pls advice, what will be best for her and why ?

2nd January 2014, 05:01 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is best for a brilliant student IGCSE or ICSE?

Across India, ICSE schools have good standards academic wise. There is a variety of subjects and various combinations of subjects available for the students to pick from. ICSE syllabus is far easier than the IGCSE. The syllabus is more focused on Science and Maths and it will be helpful in the competitive examinations. ICSE board syllabus is more comprehensive. In ICSE, they stress more on internal assessments. Syllabus is more focused on lab work making it more practical oriented.
22nd November 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

In futur I m staying in India only
Nd I m confused to select the board
My daughter study in 3 rd standard in igcse nd 4 my son I want take addmision. .so should I take cbse board ya continue with ig
26th February 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

My father earns 30to 40 thousand per month and I want to study in igcse school .He can't pay my fees in hundred thousand . I there any schoolar entrance for deserving children
22nd September 2015, 05:53 PM
gokul ka raja

I think ICSE board schools are more better than IGCS board schools.In this board the knowledge based education is taken as a special case.
I think the ICSE board is much helpful to make the future of a student in the scince and commerce line.
This board is also help the students for the compition exam also.
But this is on you that which board you want to choose because no board is bad but every board have different levels and different education processor.
10th December 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th icse board. She is interested in Maths & computer. Which board she should chose after 10th? In future which course she can go for?
24th August 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

which is the best for a student IGCSE or ICSE??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?