10th June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Percentage difference between UP board and CBSE board?

sir, i want to know that what is the percentage difference between up board and cbse board?

Related Questions:
  1. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  2. Percentage difference between UP board and CBSE board?
  3. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  4. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  6. What is the difference between State Board and CBSE board? Which board is easier among two?
  7. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  8. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  9. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  10. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  11. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?
  12. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE? -- [New]
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  15. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  16. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  18. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
11th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage difference between UP board and CBSE board?

cbse is best board u can have.
15th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in kendria vidyalaya ghaziabad and studing in 11 class but my home is in delhi would i get benefits of delhi collages if i do my 12th from ghazibad ?
19th October 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Can p.c.m students join agriculuture courses?
16th December 2011, 11:46 PM
Shadab saifi

Up board one of the biggest and best board in the world. The students of upboard all are intelligent bcz of vry tuff syllabus. There are near about 30 percent dffrnce btwn upboard and cbse. Means upboard 50 and cbse 80 is equal.
17th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I THINK THERE IS THE DIFFERENCE OF 12-15% BCS WHEN I WAS IN CBSE I WAS SCORING 91% AND NOW 81% IN UP BOARD.
10th January 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER GOES TO CBSE SCHOOL NOW, 3RD STD. I PLANNING TO CHANGE HER TO ICSE NEXT YR. SHE IS A GOOD STUDENT SCORES AROUND 85 % NOW. HUBLI, KARNATAKA. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ICSE SYALLBUS. WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR HER...? I WANT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ICSE AND CBSE SYALLABUS.
3rd March 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

How cbse give number 40 percent by boad and 60 percent from boad?
14th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am looking to put my kid in UP school. He is currently in delhi school, Does this movement from delhi to UP will affect his percentage when he will apply for Delhi collages or changes back to delhi schools.
26th June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i join cbse board after passing 10 from up board
28th June 2012, 07:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

UP Board is little bit tougher for students in comparison to CBSE Board.
The reason is that in UP Board students have to study each and every topic very deeply. That's why UP Board students could not score good percentage than CBSE Board Students.

However, it is an old saying that if a student has scored 80% in CBSE, then he will score 70% in UP Board.
1st October 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i have given five exams i.e. eng.,business studies, eco., accounts and phy. edu. from cbse...
if i'll give exam of maths from u.p. boards,will that marksheet of u.p. board be considered with my c.b.s.e. marksheet in my college also or not?
31st August 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

differentiate beetween icse and up board on the basis of sllybus.
1st September 2013, 12:39 AM
vaibhav joshte

UP Boardis little bit tougher for students in comparison to CBSE Board.
The reason is that in UP Board students have to study each and every topic very deeply. That's why UP Boardstudents could not score good percentage than CBSE BoardStudents.

However, it is an old saying that if a student has scored 80% in CBSE, then he will score 70% in UP Board.
1st September 2013, 12:42 AM
maruthidevi

[my daughter goes to cbse school now, 3rd std. I planning to change her to icse next yr. She is a good student scores around 85 % now. Hubli, karnataka. I want to know whether icse syallbus. Will be difficult for her...? I want know the difference between icse and cbse syallabus.
15th January 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

can a person who has done 12th from
up get admission in delhi college
27th May 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

at present we know up and bihar board are famous for its cheating in exams
17th August 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I was a student of up board and i passed out class 10 now i joined cbse for my 11 section i m confused that my this step of choshing cbse is right or wrong?
22nd July 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th by 8.6 CGPA in CBSE. But now I am in 11th from up board unwillingly, so I have to face many problems as I have no practice of writing Hindi fast and as well as not understand the syllabus of up board in Hindi.
Therefore I wants to suggest you that if you are a CBSE board students then you shouldn't left this board.
And those people's who believe that CBSE give more percentage than up board they are completely wrong, because in up board there is cheating everywhere but not in CBSE.
So CBSE is much more better than up board.
30th June 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MY DAUGHTER GOES TO CBSE SCHOOL NOW, 3RD STD. I PLANNING TO CHANGE HER TO ICSE NEXT YR. SHE IS A GOOD STUDENT SCORES AROUND 85 % NOW. HUBLI, KARNATAKA. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ICSE SYALLBUS. WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR HER...? I WANT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ICSE AND CBSE SYALLABUS.
According to me , ICSE board is better to CBSE board , because CBSE board 8th,9th,10th ncert book is good but 11th,12th is so bad and ICSE board's book is so good
22nd February 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadab saifi View Post
Up board one of the biggest and best board in the world. The students of upboard all are intelligent bcz of vry tuff syllabus. There are near about 30 percent dffrnce btwn upboard and cbse. Means upboard 50 and cbse 80 is equal.
~~Dear Self proclaimed intelligent person, after going through your (grammatically wrong) response it is evident that you (for sure) lie in the below 20% line in "upboard"- 50% in terms of C.B.S.E as per your statement.
8th July 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student and after of holidays i am very confuse that what is the position of CBSE board and UP board in completion some people from me that you join the state board
because cbse board is very bed board i say HOW then that,s people say some man who take the job they though the CBSE board markseet please solve my situation
25th August 2020, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 8 from cbse board is from class 9 up board is good for me
27th August 2020, 10:22 PM
Richa Gurav

UP board is tougher than CBSC board as students have to study each topic deeply and hence he could not score a good percentage as he could in CBSC. If student score 90% in CBSC board then it would be 80% in UP board.
14th April 2021, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Which board is more tougher up board or cbse ?
17th July 2022, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Most useless and wrost education I got from up board...it's like india will always called a so called developing country..until this board not remove...
18th April 2023, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

up board is best in our country.up board ke bacche ko sabhi knowledge hoti hai but cbse ke bbache ko eng m thodi bhut knowledge hoti hai,but baki apni apni choice hoti h but i give to alol students choices only up board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?