19th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Best Co-education school according to studies?

My daughter is study in nursery in mount carmel. I want co-ed school for her. I want to move her in st xavier loyolla.Please let me know which is the best school(according to study).

20th September 2014, 09:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Co-education school according to studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is study in nursery in mount carmel. I want co-ed school for her. I want to move her in st xavier loyolla.Please let me know which is the best school(according to study).
Both the Xavier and Loyola school is good according to the study. You can choose any one of the schools based on the fees structure, distance of your home etc. To get the notification regarding the admission process and other details please visit the official website of the concerned school.

Official Website - Loyola School
Official Website - St. Xavier's School
22nd September 2014, 06:54 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Here's the list of best co-educational schools in India:

The Mallya Aditi Inter-national School, Bangalore, Cathedral & John Connon School, Mumbai, The Shri Ram School, Delhi, Step by Step, Noida and Sishya School and The School KFI.
15th April 2015, 12:45 PM
SmilyRishu

Best Co-education school according to studies as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

:: Mallya Aditi Inter-national School

:: Cathedral & John Connon School

:: Shri Ram School

:: KFI School

:: St xavier's school

:: loyla international school

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?