28th September 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Which is best Hindi medium coaching in Jaipur Resonance or Bansal?

Which is best in jaipur resonance & bansal in jaipur in hindi medium ?Please do tell me the Resonance & bansal in jaipur

1st October 2014, 05:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best Hindi medium coaching in Jaipur Resonance or Bansal?

Both the Resonance and Bansal are the top and best coaching institutes in Jaipur. As far as the coaching institutes are concerned, I would suggest you to personally contact the institutes and decide wisely. As choosing an institution is a big task, there are many main aspects which cannot be ignored while choosing the best institute which includes course details, faculty, fees, batch size, etc. And as far as Hindi medium is concerned I would recommend you to opt for small batch size as this will automatically help you to concentrate and understand the training well. So, finally I suggest you to visit the coaching centers and then you can decide which institute is best whether Resonance or Bansal, then you can join in the institute which you finds best for your Hindi medium coaching in jaipur.
19th June 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best Hindi medium coaching in Jaipur Resonance or Bansal?

I passed class 10 by up board in Hindi medium
and I want to be a engineer
please tell me which is the best coaching for Hindi medium students to jee (mains)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?