23rd January 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute among Bansal, Resonance, FIITJEE and Resonance?

I am studyin in class 10th in jammu..next year i am plannin to go to kota or delhi.....and i have heard that There was a split in bansal classes due to which some best teachers left it and opened vibrant acadmey in kota............>Please help me in finding the best institute that are mentioned in questions?

30th January 2014, 02:42 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best institute among Bansal, Resonance, FIITJEE and Resonance?

Cracking IIT is an ambition for every student because in the Engineering stream, IITs as an institute are the best. Getting selected into IIT is the most honorable achievement for any student. All these coaching institutes are equally good as they have an analytical approach which leads the students to the accomplishment. IIT-JEE is one of the toughest examinations to be taken by a student as they aim to secure an All India Rank (AIR) and to be amongst the top 5,000.
17th September 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best institute among Bansal, Resonance, FIITJEE and Resonance?

I am vibrant 13 th student which Dip should I go for ? Fiitjee.dlp. vibrant.ressonanace
13th December 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which Institute is best for iit preparation among resonance KOTA or fiitjee south delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?