15th June 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form?

My name is Vijaysai Dhinora from Rajkot. I want to admit my son in Swami Primary School of Puttaparthy. He is studying in Saint Marry School in 2nd standard. Where can I get admission form and what are the procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai primary school for 3rd standard?
  4. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  5. Procedure to get admissionin in 5th standard at Swami Vivekanand English Primary School, Mumbai? Is there any reservation available for singel girl child?
  6. Procedure to get admission for 3rd standard in sathyasai puttaparthi school?
  7. Prospectus and admission details of Sri Sthya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthi?
  8. Where to get the application form for 1st standard admission in Sathya Sai primary school? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in St.Xaviers school at Kolkata?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 1st standard at Swami Vivekanand School, Kandivali?
  11. What is the primary level admission process in Sathya Sai School?
  12. How to get the admission form of Sri Sathya Sai Primary School and downloading procedure for the same? Is the admission in Primary class based on entrance exam or lottery system?
  13. Can my son get admission in UKG next year with DOB: 06.07.2013?
  14. How to get admission at sri satyasai primary school at puttaparthi?
  15. Is Pallavi Model School, Alwal good to take admission in 3rd standard? From which board this school is affiliated?
  16. Procedure followed for standard 5th CBSE admission in puttaparthi school?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Satya Saibaba School for 5th and 3rd standard boys?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
17th June 2016, 06:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form?

* You can directly contact the school administration and collect the application form in the school. Swami primary School has the open admission process. Admission process in the school has already started. By paying Rs.100 you can take form along with prospectus from the school office only.

* The selection process is based on the merit basis. They will conduct the oral and written test for the student of 3rd class.
17th June 2016, 08:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form?

To get admission in 3rd standard in Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi, you have to obtain the Application form and prospectus from school office directly or by sending D.D. in favour of 'Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School' drawn on State Bank of India, Prasanthi Nilayam (code no: 2786) for Rs.100 towards the cost of the prospectus, between January 1st to 31st of the year in which admission is sought.

The application form along with the identity card duly filled in should reach school office before February 20th and you need to affix Rs.5 stamp on the identity card. This completes your admission process for getting admission in 3rd standard in Sri Sahtya Sai School, Puttaparthi.
18th June 2016, 11:44 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Nowadays the admission form is present in the school's prospectus. So you have to purchase the prospectus from the reception counter. As you are going to change your school, so you will need a migration certificate for admission in 3rd standard. Also you have to submit the 'Detailed Mark Certificate' of 2nd standard. After completing the admission formalities and submitting the fee, you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
18th June 2016, 12:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 3rd standard in Swami (Sri Sathya Sai) Primary School, Puttaparthy, you must have to follow the below mentioned admission procedure :-

=> You need to fill up the Application form which can be obtained from school office directly or can be filled online and you need to send the downloaded form along with the D.D. in favour of 'Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School' drawn on State Bank of India, Prasanthi Nilayam (code no: 2786) for Rs.100, between January 1st and 31st of the year in which the admission sought.

=> The application form along with the identity card duly filled in should reach school office before February 20th of the year of admission.

Eligibility Criteria for Admission :-

=> You should have completed 2nd standard from a Government recognised board.

=> The age limit for getting admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi is minimum 7 1/2 years and maximum 8 1/2 years. The date of birth recorded in the Transfer Certificate which is obtained from the old school is considered as a proof of age confirmation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?