15th August 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and Assam Board to study 11th Biology?

Hello everyone, I am a 10th standard student and I am interested in studying Biology during my 11th. So, should I go to CBSE or remain in Assam Board school? Please help me to know which one would be better?

19th August 2020, 11:34 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and Assam Board to study 11th Biology?

If want be a doctor or make your career in medical field than you should go for CBSE board .

CBSE board is better for medical aspirate because intermediate syllabus have some part of MBBS basic.

If you just want to study biology only , you are not interested in medical field than you can go for Assam Board also.
22nd August 2020, 08:02 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Which is better among CBSE and Assam Board to study 11th Biology?

If you want your child to get the highest marks in his board exams, the state Assam board is a better choice compared to CBSE. Most CBSE exams are considerably harder than their state board counterparts, so the children may find the latter easier to study for.If your parents have a transferrable job then CBSE could be ideal for you as almost every city in India has a CBSE school. CBSE gives you an edge as the syllabus are followed by most competitive exams like JEE, NEET, etc. The syllabus has greater flexibility and is more student-friendly as compared to the State Boards
22nd August 2020, 11:27 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and Assam Board to study 11th Biology?

CBSE board is perfered if would like to join any medical field
In CBSE board your concepts becomes clear and you can do well in any entrance exam for medical field.
But if want to take biology you can continue your ASSAM board .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?