27th March 2023, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and BSEB to study Intermediate Biology?

Hello friends, I am a 10th standard student and I am planning to take Biology in my Intermediate. So, I should go in CBSE or remain in BSEB Board school? I am studying my 10th from BSEB Board. Please help me in this regard.

28th March 2023, 11:09 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and BSEB to study Intermediate Biology?

If, you are familiar with BSEB then in my opinion BSEB will be the best out of BSEB and CBSE. The syllabus for both the board at intermediate level is almost similar.

To get admission in medical courses, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination. So, you must do preparation for the examination along with preparation for the board examination.
28th March 2023, 05:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

1. CBSE, obviously, provides students with an easier level of examinations comparatively, sticking strictly to the NCERT textbooks.

2. While this may seem like a demerit on the education system, CBSE ensures that its syllabus covers all the topics required for study and ensures a better understanding in the student.
29th March 2023, 10:14 PM
Msdhoni02

1. If you're wondering about the leniency in marking schemes, Bihar Board is very strict while the central board is generous in that aspect.

2. On the other hand, Bihar Board provides you with a better percentile due to lesser students, but the central board, a better percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?