6th April 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any problem if migrate to BSEB for Intermediate Commerce course if completed 10th CBSE?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th with CBSE Board. I want to change my Board to BSEB for my Intermediate course. I want to take Commerce stream. So, is there any problem I will face if I do this?

9th April 2020, 01:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem if migrate to BSEB for Intermediate Commerce course if completed 10th CBSE?

No, you will not face any problem if you have completed your 10th from CBSE board and now you are going to migrate for your intermediate in BSEB board.
As per the rules candidates can change their board after 10th.
9th April 2020, 06:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem if migrate to BSEB for Intermediate Commerce course if completed 10th CBSE?

Yes, you can change the board from CBSE to Bihar board after std 10th.

Both the board is a recognised board. Candidates passed from a recognised board are eligible for higher studies.

So, you will not face any problem in pursuing or in future regarding it.
12th April 2020, 07:54 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----No you are not faced any of the problem to migrate the board from CBSE to BSEB.

--If you done 9th standard with CBSE and want to get admission in 10th standard from BSEB, then its not possible.

--- But in this case you have successfully completed your 10th board exam with CBSE and migrate to BSEB to get admission in 11th standard,which is fully acceptable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?