6th October 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further if secured 68.6% in BSEB Intermediate Arts?

Hi Sir,
I am from BSEB Board. I have got 68.6% in Intermediate with Arts stream. I want to know what I should study now? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  2. What should I study further to make brighter future if secured 1st Division in 12th BSEB Science?
  3. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th BSEB?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I study further if secured 49.2% in 12th BSEB Commerce?
  7. Minimum marks required to qualify in Physics of BSEB Intermediate?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(ECE) if secured 188828 AIR, 53000 OBC rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  10. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured 80.14% in 10th BSEB?
  11. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  13. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  14. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  15. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  17. What should I do further if secured 55.5% in 10th and 54.3% in 12th BSEB?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
7th October 2015, 02:31 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if secured 68.6% in BSEB Intermediate Arts?

You are eligible to pursue the graduation course after scoring 68% in the BSEB board intermediate examination.

The eligibility to pursue the graduation course is:-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board and the discipline in the graduation depends on the course of 10+2.
* The age criteria and admission procedure for the different university and the institute.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at the university or the college.
7th October 2015, 10:49 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further if secured 68.6% in BSEB Intermediate Arts?

It depends upon your interest.
68% is not so bad as you think, rather it is good you can make more efforts in your higher studies.

You can opt for graduation in Arts, BCA.

You can go for diploma courses if you are interested in.
You can give clerical exams for banks , post offices .
23rd October 2015, 10:16 PM
sumitsingh270596

BSEB stands for Bihar secondary educational board.
Being a BSEB board student 68.6% in intermediate isn't bad percentage at all,but for the further education it all depends on your interest that in which sector you are interested much.
For graduation you can opt for economics hons. because it has a nice scope now a days and it will be the best option for an arts students.
You can further take master degree like MBA from top most institutes.
There are also many other options for you like, preparation for NDA (national defence academy), also you can directly apply for Indian navy, Indian army or Indian airforce.

Apart from that you can also prepare for SSC ,bank clerk and all those.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?